EVO 1.7 Released February 2018
- Added offline video (edge) feature with later upload to the server from EVO Mobile application
- Added substream/edge/offline stream playback support for EVO Mobile application
- Added a possibility to open archive backup wizard via EVO Monitor application
- Implement user name case insensitivity for AD/LDAP accounts
- Implement an option to specify domain name in server settings to simplify user login from EVO Monitor
- Restore playback speed after pause
- Added additional event information under audit export to CSV
- Automatically jump to selected time when accessing playback from instant playback
- Added substream support for LG LNU7210R and LND7210R models.
- Unable to drag and drop channels between display screens
- Incorrect navigation in archive playback when ‘Go to time’ is used on OS with 24h time format
- External service stops sending any search requests in case the external service restarts
- Unable to receive video stream from Bosch NDP5502-Z30L
- Archive statistics do not show updated channel names
Although not specifically listed camera integration has also been developing through the addition of new camera models but also the inclusion of camera side analytic integration for events from manufacturers such as Dahua.
Through EVents and Actions support has now been added for cameras side smart analytic events such as o and object removed, line crossing, intrusion and object left, allowing events and actions to be configured based on camera side triggered alerts, expanding on traditional motion and I/O support.